Stuff About Me Sunday Version 3.0
Sunday, November 20, 2011
21. When I turned 21, the most embarrassing thing I did was tell my Hubsys friend how awesome I thought he was and gave him a really big awkward hug.
22. I don't wear a wedding ring, because A) my WEDDING RING is actually a family heirloom that I'm very afraid of losing and or breaking and B) because my wedding date is tattooed on my ring finger.
23. I was born on the 23rd of May. My Husband was born on the 23rd of November. That is exactly 6 months apart. Basically the coolest thing ever.
24. I found out I was pregnant, exactly this day [11-20] last year....
25. I've never seen Harry Potter, The Notebook, Bambi, or the Twilight series. [I did go see one of the movies with my mom for Christmas though ughhhh...]
26.I dress my son better than I dress myself on basically any given day, and sometimes I make us match, and that may or may not be on purpose. [I don't put him in dresses or anything, just matching colors....so it's not THAT bad..........right?]
27. I have 0 mommy friends that hang out with me in real life....or really in the blogging world... wahh wahh...... I'm thinking about joining a Mommy and Me class? Maybe baby yoga? Or does someone just wanna be my friend and so I don't have to do exercise? =)
28. i'm really sometimes have a hard time with opening up on this blog, and worry about putting pictures of my baby on the internet sometimes so much that it keeps me up at night.....
29. I used to only wear jeans and t-shirts [and the occasional blouse/tank top] until this year, and now I can't really think about going back to a life without dresses and skirts.
30. I once had a hermit crab that I named Kermit. Kermit was freaking huge, and this was the day in age when digital cameras where hella expensive, and cell phone pictures weren't on cell phones yet, so sadly I have no photo evidence of this, but he was about as big as the palm of my hand. I kept him in with my turtle, and the cage thing had a top to it, but did YOU know that hermit crabs that are freaking big can climb, and also move tops to terranium thingys? Welll I did not. And this thing got loose in my parents house and was missing for 2 weeks. I put up signs and everything.. and finally my moms very frightend dog found it walking down the hall way one day like nothing happend. I promptly put him in the front yard so this would never happen to me again...... True story.